Thanks for Giving Back to Your Community
Our partners in the San Diego business community play an integral role in allowing us to offer top-notch mainstage productions and other indispensable artistic programs. Cygnet Theatre stages at least six productions per season, performing to over 45,000 patrons annually. We also have an expanding Youth and Learning program, and Playwrights in Process program to foster new work.
By joining us as a Corporate Sponsor, your business will receive recognition in our programs and lobby, promotional opportunities, and many other benefits. We would be happy to work with your company to create a benefit package that best suits the needs of your business.
There are several ways your company can become a Corporate Sponsor.
Ways to Become a Corporate Sponsor
- Monetary contributions for general operations or directed toward a specific program.
- Production sponsorship.
- In-kind donations of goods or services.
- Corporate matching of employee contributions.
Whether your goal is recognition as a philanthropic business, marketing and branding opportunities, providing employee volunteer opportunities, or offering your employees or clients a memorable theatrical experience, Cygnet Theatre values your support and the impact it has on the artistic and cultural landscape of San Diego.
Depending on your level of support, we offer additional benefits to our corporate sponsors.
Corporate Benefits of Sponsorship
- Prominent association with Cygnet Theatre.
- Inclusion in advertising and marketing campaign and public relations efforts (print & web).
- Access to an educated, loyal, diverse and professional audience through product display opportunities.
- On-site acknowledgement including Opening Night VIP tickets.
- Complimentary tickets to Cygnet's season, tickets for client entertainment and employee discounts.
For more information on corporate opportunities or to become a corporate sponsor, contact Gabe Garcia at 619-574-0059 x117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.